Da Nang is a beautiful land and an ideal tourist destination. Every year, Da Nang attracts millions of domestic and foreign tourists with beautiful scenery, rich culture, is the intersection of 3 world cultural heritages: Hue Ancient Capital, Hoi An Ancient Town, My Son Sanctuary . If you are planning to travel to Da Nang 3 days 2 nights but do not know how to plan, please refer to the schedule below!
1. When is the right time to travel to Da Nang?
Da Nang has a tropical monsoon climate, with a relatively high average temperature. Each year, the climate is divided into two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. From January to August is the dry season, from September to December is the active time of the rainy season. Da Nang has a fairly stable temperature background, without too many fluctuations. The dry season has an average temperature ranging from 28-30 degrees Celsius, the rainy season from 18-23 degrees Celsius.
Beautiful Da Nang beach, suitable for travel in the dry season (Instagram: quinnphm_)
For a 3-day, 2-night trip to Da Nang, the time from February to August is considered the most appropriate. At this time, Da Nang is in the dry season, the temperature is a bit high but the sun is beautiful, there is little rain. Especially from April to August, in the summer, fun activities, entertainment, festivals become more vibrant and bustling. However, in this season, travel costs become more expensive and hotels quickly run out of rooms, so if you want to travel to Da Nang 3 days 2 nights at this time, you need to book a room in advance. through reputable websites like Dong Travel for 1-2 months.
Da Nang in every season has its own beauty, so you can come here at any time. Note to avoid the time of storms to have a great trip!
2. Ways to move to Da Nang
Da Nang is both a city directly under the central government and a central city, the largest in the Central - Central Highlands region. Therefore, the traffic here is very convenient. To have a trip to Da Nang 3 days 3 nights, you can travel by train, bus, car, travel by motorbike, or the fastest is by plane.
Airmail is the fastest and most convenient way to get to Da Nang. You can easily book tickets to Da Nang from airports such as Tan Son Nhat airport (Ho Chi Minh City), Noi Bai airport (Hanoi), Cat Bi airport (Hai Phong), Van Don airport (Quang Ninh), Cam Ranh airport (Nha Trang), Lien Khuong (Da Lat),...
Airplanes are the fastest and most convenient means of getting to Da Nang
Depending on different flight schedules, there will be daily, weekly, .. flights with flight time of less than 2 hours and you can arrive in Da Nang. At airlines such as Vietnam Airlines, VietJet, Jetstar,..., round-trip tickets are priced from about 1,000,000 - 4,000,000 VND/ticket.
Airfares fluctuate according to departure time, airline, booking period, etc. Therefore, if you want to save costs, you can book tickets in advance or "hunt" tickets at the promotion time, Tickets will have better prices.
Another way to move to Da Nang is by rail. However, this is quite time consuming because a train from Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang takes more than 10 hours (15 - 20 hours). With such travel time, it does not seem very suitable for a 3-day 2-night trip to Da Nang, however, you will be able to see the whole beauty of nature during the trip of more than 10 hours.
It takes more than 10 hours to go to Da Nang by train
Train ticket price ranges from 400,000 to 1,100,000 VND/ticket, visitors should choose a sleeper ticket and travel time should be in the evening to be able to rest, when coming to Da Nang will be less tired.
The development of the railway system has led to the popularity of bus companies such as Phuong Trang, Hoang Long, Mai Linh,... The bus tickets cost about 350,000/ticket/pax from Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh to Da Nang. Travel time from Hanoi to Da Nang lasts 16 hours, for Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh is 25 hours.
Traveling by car or motorbike is a form of transportation for those who love to travel and explore. With the trip Da Nang travel 3 days 2 nights, this form is quite time consuming and quite laborious, however, riders will be able to exchange for beautiful landscapes all the way to Da Nang.
3. Moving in Da Nang and Hoi An
When coming to Da Nang, there are many forms of transportation for you to choose from. You can take a taxi, ride a motorbike, take a bus, etc., in particular, there is a very developed bus system here. Two long bus routes cross Ngu Hanh Son and Hoi An, tourists who want to go sightseeing can also catch this bus.
Da Nang has a very developed bus system
If you are not self-sufficient and do not have available means of transportation, you can rent a motorbike - this is the most convenient and fastest form of transportation. Just contact the lessor, sign the contract and deposit the ID card, the lessor will deliver the car to you. Car rental price is from 80,000 to 200,000 VND/car/day, depending on the type of car and the rental location.
Some places to rent motorbikes that you can refer to when coming to Da Nang 3 days 2 nights:
- Son Tra motorbike rental company - Contact phone number: 0977,000.744
- Truong Dat Motorcycle Company - Contact phone number: 0969.722.744 (Anh Tuan), 0969.822.844 (Anh Hung)
- Le Truong car company - Contact phone number: 0981.331.331 (Anh Thuan)
These companies specialize in renting new car models such as Wave, Atila, Air Blade, Sirius, Honda Lead,... You can contact them through the phone number to exchange.
4. Refer to Da Nang travel schedule 3 days 2 nights
Da Nang is a tourist paradise with many landscapes, tourist attractions and entertainment. Therefore, if Da Nang travel 3 days 2 nights without a specific schedule in advance, it will be very difficult to visit. To have a perfect trip, you should build your own travel schedule, meals, attractions,...If you are still confused because there are too many options, please refer to the itinerary travel Da Nang 3 days 2 nights below by Dong Travel!
Day 1: Visit Ba Na Hills
Ba Na Hill is one of the three highest mountains in Da Nang with a height of 1487m above sea level. This is the most beautiful mountain and the ideal place to start a 3 days 2 nights trip to Da Nang.
Beautiful Golden Bridge at Ba Na Hill through the lens of tourists (vietnamtravelaway - instagram)
Coming here, visitors have the opportunity to admire the beauty of Vong Nguyet Peak, Toc Tien Stream, and Suoi Dream. In particular, from the top of Ba Na Hill, you can see the majestic Truong Son range in the west and east with Hoa Vang rice fields and Son Tra peninsula, stretching Thu Bon river and Hoi An.
In addition, Ba Na Hill also has a beautiful flower garden of love Le Jardin d'amour with 9 gardens, each with a different color and story: Eden garden, meditation garden, mythical garden, garden memory,...
Cable car ticket price for tourists in Ba Na Hill is 750,000 VND/adult and 600,000 VND/child (1m - 1m40 tall), free for children under 1m accompanied by an adult. The above ticket price includes fun and entertainment activities located in Ba Na Hills campus.
Cable car system at Ba Na Hill (Nguyen Ngoc Manh - Review Da Nang 4.0 - Facebook)
The suggested first day travel schedule is as follows:
- Take the cable car Hoi An Station - Marseille Station to the Golden Bridge to visit, take pictures
- From Marseille station, continue moving to Le Jardin station to take the funicular to D'Amour station. Here, you will visit Le Jardin d'amour flower garden, Linh Ung Pagoda and Debay Wine Cellar.
Linh Ung Pagoda is considered the largest scale and architectural temple in Da Nang, leaning firmly against the top of Son Tra. The pagoda has a pure and quiet space, which is the "spiritual triangle of Linh Ung" here.
Debay wine cellar is the only French work that has been preserved intact up to now. Built of monolithic stone, deep in the heart of the mountain, Debay cellar preserves delicious and precious wines, the temperature is always kept at 16 - 20 degrees Celsius.
- Then, take the cable car from D'Amour Station - Morin Station to the top of Ba Na Hill, admire the scenery and explore the French Village, Wax Statue Museum, Fantasy Park,...
- Dine at home Lavender or AraPang buffet with price from 250,000 - 300,000 VND/adult. If you save money, you can also bring your own food.
- Take the cable car line from L'Indochine station - Toc Tien waterfall station to go down to the top of the mountain.
Photo of Toc Tien waterfall taken from the cable car cabin (Quang Minh Nguyen - Facebook)
According to visitors, Ba Na Hill is very large, beautiful and majestic. The air here is cool, fresh, covered with fog, and the scenery is poetic, making it an ideal location for taking photos. Many people also say that the cable car is very interesting because it is the longest cable route in Vietnam.
Day 2: Cham Island – Hoi An Ancient Town – Dragon Bridge
Closing the first day of Da Nang tour 3 days 2 nights, the second day will start with Cu Lao Cham
- In the morning go to Cu Lao Cham by speedboat Cua Dai - Hoi An. Visit Hai Tang Pagoda, Marine Protected Area, Ancient Well and the mausoleums
- Have lunch at restaurants on the island
- Continue to visit marine protected areas at Hon Dai, Bai Bac, participate in sea activities such as swimming, fishing, watching coral,... Or go shopping at Tan Hiep countryside market. Then back to the port
- In the afternoon, proceed to visit Hoi An Ancient Town
Hoi An Ancient Town is a World Cultural Heritage recognized by UNESCO in 1999. Famous for its ancient space, keeping more than 1000 architectural monuments, streets and houses. Coming here, you can visit the ancient houses, Cau Pagoda, Tan Ky ancient house, ... both experience the ancient space and have beautiful photos.
- In the evening, have dinner here with famous places such as Phuong bread, Ba Buoi chicken rice, Cao Lau,...
Mot - famous drink in Hoi An (Minh Chieu - Group Check in VietNam - Facebook)
- Leaving the Old Town, continue to admire the beauty of Dragon Bridge. At night, the Dragon Bridge glows brightly with thousands of pre-systemized LED lights that change color continuously.
Many tourists who have been to these places think that having come to Da Nang without visiting the Old Town, Dragon Bridge,... is a big omission. The old town is always bustling with tourists, full of colors. The Dragon Bridge at night is even more sparkling, on Saturday evenings, Sundays and major holidays can also see the Dragon on the Fire Bridge.
Dragon Bridge - symbol of Da Nang (Nguyen Ngoc Manh - group review Da Nang 4.0 - Facebook)
Day 3: My Khe Beach - Son Tra Peninsula - Marble Mountains - Han market
The last day in Da Nang, can move as follows:
- Wake up early in the morning to catch the dawn, check in on My Khe beach, watch the sea, immerse yourself in the clear blue water. My Khe Beach is one of 6 beaches voted by Forbes as the most beautiful beaches on the planet.
- Then, go to Son Tra peninsula - located 10km from the center, and visit Linh Ung Pagoda. Next, go to the top of Ban Co, where there is a statue of a fairy sitting playing chess and an unfinished chess piece.
A small corner on Son Tra peninsula (Kim Thuu - Review Da Nang 4.0 - Facebook)
In addition, you can also visit places such as Radar Station 29 (Indochina God's Eye), a heliport built by the US in 1961, the main gateway to the East Sea - Tien Sa Port, Tourist Area. Tien Sa ecology, Mui Nghe Beach and beautiful beaches,...
- Leaving Son Tra peninsula, coming to Ngu Hanh Son, where there are 5 mountains named after 5 elements: Kim, Moc, Thuy, Fire, Tho. Inside, there are many sacred Buddha caves.
- Han Market is the final destination. Han Market is a place that always gives tourists the impression of a busy trading place, diverse products and delicious food. Here, you can enjoy many delicious dishes, good prices, buy specialties, souvenirs, ... give to friends, relatives and end your trip Da Nang 3 days 2 nights trip.
The above article has shared the schedule of Da Nang travel 3 days 2 nights that you can refer to. If you are planning to travel to Da Nang, quickly contact us through the website https://www.dongtravel.com/ . Dong Travel with more than 12 years of experience, will surely bring you the most prestigious services.